Upper Napo River Lodges
Shandía is a Quechua community located in Talag at the gates of the Amazon surrounded by the Jatun Yacu and Talag rivers, beautifully established in the center of the Huasila and Rimak Urku hills. We invite you to discover the Amazon forest and live an unrepeatable experience. The Lodge was built by hand by the inhabitants of this town with materials such as bamboo and straw, typical of the area
- Check in
- Visits to a traditional quichua farm, cocoa harvest.
- Visit to a Quichua family, realization of cassava chicha.
- Preparation of artisanal chocolate
- Cultural night
- Orchid visit
- Jungle walk through the waterfalls of Pimpilala and Guaysayacu or Yani
- Demonstration of traps and use of blowgun.
- Shamanic Ritual
- Check out